Coupon Clippers

5.08.2009

April...Where did it go?

No, we haven't fallen off the face of the planet; however, April was an extremely busy month for us (photos to come soon I promise). We celebrated Jackson's 3rd birthday with a small get-together because of how chaotic and hectic everything has been. We feel so extremely blessed to be this sweet little boy's parents, and can't imagine life without him. He adds so much to our family, and are so grateful that God blessed us with him! Donald had to go out of town for work 2 weekends this month. Jackson and I tagged along for one of those weekends in Charlotte, and had a nice time exploring and shopping =) I also had to complete everything for graduation during the month of April. There were a lot of loose ends to tie up and paperwork to be completed, but I'm happy to say that it's all finished!
I will be posting pictures of our events for the month of April soon as I'm trying to catch up on everything now that things have slowed down a bit.

0 comments: