Coupon Clippers

6.03.2009

Graduation Day







In an attempt to catch up on my blog somewhat, I'll be posting a little of what happened last month...






First off, on May 9, 2009, I officially graduated from ECU with my Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology. YYYYEEEESSSS!!!! I'm not sure who was happier, me or Donald. Donald has been such a huge support throughout this entire process, and said he was so happy to have his wife back. He's thrilled that I accomplished this, but also thrilled that I have more time to spend with our family. Here's a few pictures from the day. I'm so thankful for all of the love and support from my family and friends throughout this process. I definitely didn't do this alone, but rather did it by God's grace and strength, and with the support of my family and friends.






0 comments: