Coupon Clippers

12.02.2008

Catch-Up





Wow! Where does the time go. I have so many things that we've been doing that I'd love to post on here, but it's so hard for me to keep up with everything. So, I'll post a few of the things we've done recently.

This holiday season, I really wanted us to do something as an outreach for others. I want Jackson to grow up knowing that Christmas isn't a time of getting presents, but a time that we can celebrate Christ's birth, and be a blessing to others as well. Jackson and I put together 2 boxes for the Samaritan's Purse shoebox ministry at church a few weeks ago. Jackson was excited that we went shopping for toys and other items to put in our shoebox. He had a great time putting these boxes together, and was excited about taking his boxes to church to drop off. Here's a pic of him with his box. We're also participating in a few other outreach programs, so my prayer is that Jackson will grow up enjoying the blessings we have been blessed with, and blessing others as well.


We had a nice, busy Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful time of fellowship with family. Jackson was especially excited because his new cousin Dylan had just come home from the hospital, so we stopped by to visit with them, and let Jackson meet him. He loves babies, and has talked about his visit with Dylan for days now! Jackson also enjoyed his time with his cousin Kaylie. He cherishes their time together, and loves the time that they get to spend together. I hope they grow up to be close. I know when I was growing up, I always loved my cousins, and the special friendships that we shared, and still do.




Well, so much more has been happening, and hopefully I'll be able to post some more happenings soon.

0 comments: