Coupon Clippers

1.09.2009

Happy Birthday Papa

(This picture was taken in 1989 on Papa's birthday)
Today's my Papa's birthday. I can't express in words how much I miss him, how often I think of him, or much I wish he was here so I tell him "Happy Birthday" and share a pineapple cake with him. I do know however, that God is in control, and will use every situation we encounter for His eternal glory. So, while I may not understand right now why Papa isn't here, I know that God is working in this situation to bring about good to honor and glorify Him. Until then, I'll look forward to the day I celebrate with Papa in Glory. Oh what a sweet day that will be!



I love you Papa!




2 comments:

The Congleton Family said...

What a precious man of God your papa was, Kelly! I miss him too! Especially miss that big bright smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I thought of Will ALL DAY LONG on the 9th. Yes, he is missed so much! I liked the way Josh and yourself would call him " Papa." It always sounded just a little bit sweeter to me. He was such a fun person to be around. Yes, one day, one sweet day, we will be reunited with our loved ones. I know you miss your Papa. I understand, Kelly. Thanks for sharing that photo.
So proud of you and love you always. Aunt Gail