Coupon Clippers

8.29.2009

Reminiscing....







Since I've been feeling a bit nostalgic...I mean my little baby boy is quickly growing into an independent little boy who LOVES all things boy, and all things he can do with his daddy. Amazing how much fun a daddy and his little boy can have...I thought I'd share a few pics I came across when he was just a small little guy.

He was 11 months here...Just a reminder to cherish every moment because they grow up so fast. My how I miss when he was just a little guy, but I'm ever so thankful for the special little boy he is becoming.

1 comments:

The Congleton Family said...

We, too, are so thankful for the young man Jackson is becoming. What a precious child of God he is to all of us! Thanks for sharing those pics. SO CUTE ... and HE STILL IS!;)