Coupon Clippers

8.15.2009

Catching up...

Boy am I ever behind on blogging! Life happens, and the craziness of life has kept us on the go. I started my new job 2 weeks ago, and have really enjoyed it. I work wiht a wonderful group of people, who really care about the patients. I have enjoyed getting back in the swing of working and helping others. It is so gratifying to help others, and give of yourself to others.

We have been busy gearing up for Pirate Football season! If you know us, you know how much we enjoy football season. We're anxiously awaiting our season tickets, but they have yet to come in the mail yet, but anticipate them anyday. Only a few more weeks til football season begins!

I'll try to add updated pictures of Jackson very soon. He's at such a fun age, and we are so thankful that God blessed us with him. He continues to amaze me each day, and brightens each and every day. What a blessing he is!

0 comments: