Coupon Clippers

6.22.2008

Birthday

Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes on Thursday. My life is as sweet and enjoyable as it is because of God, and the friends and family I surround myself with! I love y'all! I had an enjoyable 26th birthday, and it was so special because of the time I was able to spend with my family. God has truly blessed me with a special family that I wouldn't trade for the world! They were sweet to travel to Raleigh to enjoy dinner with us, and it was a nice time of fellowship.

Jackson knows a thing or 2 about birthdays, and while we were eating dinner last night at our favorite restaurant, which has candles on the table, Jackson said, "Birthday mommy. I blow out." He thought it was a birthday candle for him to blow out. He has sang me "Happy Birthday" more times than I can count the past few days, and I have just enjoyed hearing his sweet voice singing.

0 comments: