Coupon Clippers

6.22.2008

Coupons

Those that know me best know that for the past 10 months since I quit work, I have been on a quest to save our hard-earned money by working hard at making the money we have stretch that much further. One way I have been able to do that is through the use of coupons. We save hundreds each month through coupons. I have added a coupon toolbar on the side of my blog that will allow you to print coupons. If you see any you like, be sure to click them to print. They change often, and coupons.com is a site I have used for many months. I receive a small amount of money for any coupons printed through my website, so I encourage you to check it out if you haven't before and save yourself a little bit of money.

**We love the Muir Glen Organic tomatoes. They are our brand of choice now. There is a $1.00 off coupon which makes them only pennies at most places such as Wal-Mart, but they have a much better flavor than other canned tomatoes, so we use those in our spaghetti and other dishes and LOVE it!

0 comments: