Coupon Clippers

9.02.2008

Imaginary Play

So, I never knew how imaginary play would develop, but apparently it has made it's appearance at our house. I've noticed for the past few weeks, Jackson would pretend to take his animals on excursions, or he'd pretend to feed the animals, or things like that, but I think today, his imagination has taken off, and it's such a cute thing =)

Today he pretended to steal my nose and put it back in place for a while, and when that got old, he pretended to cook me something to eat and serve it up. I asked what it was, and it was hot dogs with ketchup and then I was served juice to go with it. When I asked what kind of juice, "good juice" was the response. This was just a few of Jackson's imaginations, the list goes on, but it's so cute to watch it develop. It's as if it came from no where.

I'll post more soon. I need to get some pictures up from our zoo excursion over the Labor Day weekend.

0 comments: