Coupon Clippers

11.12.2008

Love...

Recently, our digital camera died. This camera has been with us since we got married, our honeymoon, the birth of Jackson, etc... It's been through a lot, and it's last us over 4 1/2 years, but let's face it, it's never taken the quality of pictures that we would like. It's done an okay job, but not a fabulous job. I'm pretty practical though, and prefer not to spend money on a new camera if the one we have still works, but since the camera broke, we decided to save our money for a month or so that way we could buy the camera we've been wanting. So, I introduce you to my new love...

The Nikon D60.



I have already taken hundreds of pictures in only a few short days. Jackson was excited about the new camera at first, and willingly posed and smiled for pictures. That was short lived, and now he's back to turning his head around when he's tired of being in front of the camera. Either way, I've captured some great pictures, but I'm having to be creative to get him to look at the camera. I share with you a few of my favorite pictures from the past few days.






1 comments:

The Congleton Family said...

Looks like you have a pretty awesome camera now! Bet you're tickled! Those are some good pics! I am glad to join you in the world of blogging now too! Thanks for the encouragement... however, dont know if that is a good thing or not, its pretty addicting!=)