Coupon Clippers

11.13.2008

Senioritis has begun...

Remember in high school when graduation was nearing, and you didn't feel like going to school anymore?!? Guess it's a common experience therefore the phrase "Senioritis" was coined. Well, it's officially hit me, and I'm a little less than 6 months from graduation. Wonder how I'll ever make it til May?!? Christmas break! That's how! Luckily, Christmas break begins in only 25 days, and I'm ready! Exhaustion is setting in! This has been a long road to getting my master's degree...One that's definitely been worth it, but also has required me to devote most free minutes that I have to school work. I look forward to relaxing in the evenings instead of working on schoolwork, sleeping in instead of getting up early to work on schoolwork before Jackson wakes, and enjoying my weekends again instead of planning them around the hours of schoolwork that needs to be completed.
So, the countdown to Christmas break begins!

1 comments:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

I definatly had Senioritus in Highschool and College! But your so close!! Thats a wonderful accomplishment in and of its self! :)

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)