Coupon Clippers

5.29.2008

Happy Anniversary!


4 years ago today, I married by best friend, and the perfect man for me! It's exciting to celebrate another year together, and look back at how blessed we have been together. I'm so thankful that the Lord placed Donald in my life. He has been "a constant" and has been so loving, caring, and supportive, and for that I am so grateful! I thought in honor on today I'd share a few photos from our wedding, and a few from our honeymoon. We love to travel and hope to take a trip next summer to celebrate my graduation.




Captions:
Photo 1: A picture taken looking across the canal from Venice, Italy.
Photo 2: Donald feeding the pigeons in Venice. This is something that lots of people do while in Venice because there are so many pigeons in San Marco square.
Photo 3: Sacred Heart Basilica in Paris, France. This is a beautiful, quaint church. We were able to observe a mass there while on our trip.
Photo 4: Donald and I in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Photo 5: A photo of our hotel in Paris. We had a gorgeous room looking out at the Eiffel Tower across the city. We had a nice little balcony that we could stand and watch it light up different colors all night long. The Hotel Regina is shown in the movie Bourne Supremacy which is kinda neat.
Photo 6: Donald and I eating dinner at our favorite restaurant in Venice. We also ate at this restaurant while visiting Venice during our study abroad trip in 2001.




1 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for commenting at Keeping the Kingdom First.

Your blog is beautiful, I love the flowers!