Coupon Clippers

5.09.2008

Word of the day: Thank you!

Jackson's word of the day has been "Thank You." He usually remembers his manners, but today he has thanked me for picking up his toys, putting his shoes on, giving him snacks, fixing him juice, etc. You get the idea, he has thanked me for so many things. It's so sweet to listen to him being so sweet and thankful for everything I do for him. I could just eat him up! Reminds me that's how our heavenly Father feels about us. So many times we go through life not stopping to say "Thank you" for all our blessings. We get so caught up in the day-to-day that we forget all the things He has blessed us with, and we often are consumed thinking about all the things that don't go our way that we forget to see all the many blessings we have in our life. My prayer is that I have a grateful heart, and look to around me to be thankful for all the blessings I have in my life.


Yesterday a shipment came from Fed-Ex and Jackson thought the narrow box was the perfect hiding spot for him, and indeed it was. He thought we couldn't see him in the box. Guess he didn't think we'd see the box jumping around or the bulge in the middle of the box that was him =) Here's a cute pic of him "hiding" in his box.
**Aunt Gail--I had to include the first pic with him hiding with his water gun because it reminded me of the story you and Papa used to tell about him hiding his cheese toast from you. Ha ha =)

0 comments: