Coupon Clippers

5.11.2008

Happy Mother's Day!



**A beautiful rose from our rose bush in our yard.**
We had such an enjoyable today as we celebrated our mothers. Jackson was fascinated today by a necklace they gave me for mother's day. He wanted me to look at his neck as if he had a necklace on too, but at any rate, he was very cute and lots of fun!

After church, we headed to Rocky Mount to celebrate Mother's Day with our families. One thing I can honestly say is that I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful family. What a blessing it is to be raised in a Christian home that is loving as our home always was. The memories I have with my family and continue to make with them are ones that I will always cherish, and I'm very thankful that God saw fit to place me in this family. So, I enjoy celebrating holidays such as Mother's Day because it is such a special occasion when you are able to celebrate a mother as wonderful as mine!

Being a mother is such a special role and such a unique ministry that occurs right in your home. I feel priveleged that God has called me to this role and ministry by blessing me with such a special little boy.

0 comments: