Coupon Clippers

7.22.2008

Baseball

Today is Donald's day off work this week, so we're enjoying the day together as a family. I think I recently mentioned that Donald's job decided to go to 4 day work weeks for the time-being, and it has been great for our family. Jackson enjoys having Donald home 3 full days a week, and it's great that we have time to do something together as a family. We had planned to go to the park this morning, but it is a bit too warm to go to the park today. We may end up going later today or we may save that outing for another day.

Donald and Jackson have been playing baseball this morning, and I've enjoyed watching them and cheering them on. Jackson has become quite good at hitting the ball with his baseball bat, and he gets so tickled and has such a great time with his daddy.

Hope y'all are enjoying your day with whatever you are doing today. Summer is going by so fast! Tomorrow is my last day of my current internship, and so I hope to be able to enjoy the rest of the summer before embarking on my last months of graduate school.

0 comments: