Coupon Clippers

7.20.2008

Wedding Weekend





What a busy week we had last week! Donald's brother David was married this past weekend, and we spent this past week tying up loose ends before leaving for the weekend of wedding activities. We had a busy, but enjoyable weekend. We try to stay in contact with our friends we have had for years and years, but it's always so hard with us all living in different places and many of us now having children, but we were able to spend lots of time with friends and have already planned our next time together.




Here's my favorite picture from this weekend...a sweet picture of Donald and Jackson before the wedding. Jackson was determined to spend time with his daddy before the wedding. He would continuously tell me, "I need to talk to daddy," and he would make his way over to daddy to say "I love you." He'd come back to where I was sitting and do the same thing again. He sat through the entire wedding ceremony and only said he wanted to be with daddy 1 time which I thought was quite impressive.

0 comments: