Coupon Clippers

2.08.2009

Circus


This past Friday we took Jackson to the circus with some friends. Jackson has looked forward to going to the circus for weeks. He remembers bits of going to the circus last year, which surprised me! I always like to ask Jackson what he knows about something before I tell him about it. I always love to hear what he thinks of certain things before I impart my image in his head of what the event is going to look like. I didn't take many pictures this year, as I was busy enjoying the circus as well, but managed to snap a few pictures which didn't turn out to be the best quality, but here's a cute one of Donald Jackson enjoying the circus. I had hoped to take pics of Jackson with the performers in the pre-show, but found out we weren't supposed to have our camera in the circus because it's considered "professional" quality because the detachable lens, but the guy at the door didn't search my camera bag, so I kept walking. I was a little scared to take it out on the floor because of all the security down there so I just kept it in my bag until we found out seats.

0 comments: